Saturday, October 4, 2014

Fall Porch

Hey Guys!  I have been having so much fun decorating for Fall this year.  Most of my Fall decorating leans towards Halloween because I just love it!  I wanted to share my porch with you guys today. 
Porch Up close
These photos are a little shady if you know what I mean…We get so much afternoon light on the front of the house.



I changed out my Summer plants with some Fall color and witch legs of course.
Porch Flowers
I moved my ferns from their hanging spot and wrapped orange lights around them for a night time glow.
Ferns
I bought all these pumpkins for $40 at a local spot and had so much fun picking them all out.  They were a steal….now I know why….most of them are rotting.  So by Halloween there will be a lot less but they sure are pretty now!
I had the most fun making this wreath.  I found a similar one on Pinterest and could not resist giving it a try.  I bought a wreath form, some moss, and small pumpkins that I painted and glued it all up.
wreath 
I’ve been decorating for Halloween inside too and will be back later to share that.  I’ve also put up lots of lights outside that I am super excited about!  I still can’t believe it is already October!!  Christmas will be here before we know it!

April

No comments:

Post a Comment